Square Footage Range:
Showing all 13 results
Clayton Schult – CharlestonView Home
Clayton Schult – SaratogaView Home
Clayton Schult – QuebecView Home
Clayton Schult – TrentonView Home
Clayton Schult – Jamestown (Stretch)View Home
Clayton Schult – GeorgetownView Home
Clayton Schult – NewportView Home
Clayton Schult – New OrleansView Home
Clayton Schult – Big RichView Home
Clayton Schult – RichmondView Home
Clayton Schult – SavannahView Home
Clayton Schult – TylerView Home
Clayton Schult – St. LouisView Home
Find the Best Modular Homes San Antonio & Beyond!
We love Modular Homes. We sell the best modular homes San Antonio and Texas customers love! Why do we and our customers love modular homes? It is a “real house,” in other words it is a permanent house built on a permanent foundation just like any home that was built from scratch on site with the advantage of having most of the work done in the controlled environment of a high quality factory. The home can be customized like a regular home, finances like a regular home, insures like a regular home, and resells like a regular home…because it IS a regular home!
Want to know more about the differences between manufactured homes and modular homes? Check out our helpful infographic that explains it clearly.
When you want the affordable features and easy floor plan customizations of a factory built home, along with the advantages of a traditional home, our modular homes San Antonio are the right choice! We have simple yet stylish 3 bedroom 2 bathroom modular home floor plans, larger 4 bedroom 2 bathroom product with spacious kitchens and master baths, and even elaborate 5 bedroom 3+ bathroom modular home floor plans that give you the looks and features of a site built home at a fraction of the cost. To find your dream home from our many options, call us today!
Experience the Alamo Modular Homes Difference
Why should you call Alamo Homes first about your new home? We are glad you asked!
- More product to walk-through: we normally have about 10 modular compatible homes you can walk through but most of our competitors only have 2-3. If you add together our homes that are manufactured homes, we keep over 50 homes on our lot while most other home dealers have twelve or less. Who do you think is more likely to have the home you are looking for available to view today? That is right, Alamo Homes.
- Wider Selection: we not only have more homes to walk through, we flat out have more homes because we work with more home building factories than most modular home sellers.
- Best pricing: we sell so many modular homes that we have volume pricing which means you can buy the exact same modular home for less money. Speaking of pricing, we won’t sucker you in with low pricing that is only a base model before delivery. We would like to treat you like we like to be treated, giving you the price that includes the base home, the options, the delivery, any site preparation…EVERYTHING! No bait and switch here, just honest, straight forward prices.
- Exceptional service: we are still your local, family owned business. We take pride in serving you well and our owner still encourages great customer service more than anything else among his team. The big corporate stores get customers because of large advertising budgets, we get customers because of referrals by friends and family, people just like the way we treat them!
- We like you: we admit that everyone should like you, but we want you to know we appreciate everyone who walks through the door and we will be excited to see you too!
Experts on Modular Homes San Antonio can Trust
Our experience makes your home buying process smooth. Expect less surprises and more smooth sailing. Whether you need help with financing, site preparation, or just choosing the right countertop, you just can’t replace experience. Do you want to be served by the kid who has sold 3 homes or the professional who has helped over 300 families find their dream home? With what is likely to be your biggest investment in a lifetime, do you think you deserve the best people helping you out? We think you deserve the best customer service and modular homes San Antonio provides. We specialize in helping people find the custom modular home that fits them, organizing the details for delivery all over Texas, and much more!
We’ve been helping home buyers just like your for almost two decades to customize their modular home floor plans into the perfect home for their family. Whether you want more rooms, relocate rooms, add a bathroom, study, kids room, game room, or extend the living room with a fireplace, we can create that floor plan with you!
Do you want to add in custom hard-wood cabinets, bull-nose corners, tape-and-texture walls, or tiled backsplash to make your custom modular home? Not a problem, we can build that into the plans for you! Do you want rock-wall to hide the cement foundation; do you have a foundation style you prefer? No problem! We can fit any modular home to meet your specific home and lot needs to make sure you get the home you want, just how you want it!
We Coordinate From Floor Plan To Delivery
One key advantage we have in the modular homes San Antonio market is our decades-long partnership with Alamo Transport, one of the leading Texas mobile, manufactured and modular housing delivery and set up experts. All you have to worry about is the custom modular home floor plan you want, we handle the complex coordination needed to deliver your modular home ensuring your home can be delivered on time to your lot, set on the foundation type you request, and completely set up with your utilities and everything else needed to meet your family’s needs!