Square Footage Range:
Showing all 9 results
Clayton Schult – CharlestonView Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – SaratogaView Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – Jamestown (Stretch)View Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – NewportView Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – New OrleansView Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – RichmondView Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – SavannahView Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – TylerView Mobile Home
Clayton Schult – St. LouisView Mobile Home
Custom-Built Modular Homes For Sale
We have a wide selection of modular homes at great prices. Maybe you’re wondering what modular homes are? That’s good question. Modular homes, sometimes also called prefab homes, combine the best of site-built homes and manufactured homes. They have the cost-efficiency and manufacturing process of mobile homes, and the high quality construction and custom floor plans of site-built homes. They are also built to specific city and local codes, so they can be placed in more neighborhoods and locations than manufactured homes can. They are placed on permanent concrete foundations like site-built homes, but they are built in regional factories, to ensure high quality construction, speedy delivery, and to prevent weather delays. Modular homes can be customized like a regular home, finances like a regular home, insures like a regular home, and resells like a regular home…because it IS a regular home!
If you’re looking for customizable floor plans and features at great prices, look no further! We have the best deals on modular homes for sale. Whether you want simple yet stylish 3 bedroom/2 bathroom modular home floor plans, larger 4 bedroom/2 bathroom model with spacious kitchens and master baths, or elaborate 5 bedroom/3 bathroom modular home floor plans, we have it all! Find the looks and features you expect from a site built home at just a fraction of the cost!
Experience the Alamo Modular Homes Difference
Why should you call Alamo Homes first about your new home? We are glad you asked!
- More products to walk-through: we normally have about 10 modular compatible homes you can walk through but most of our competitors only have 2-3. If you add together our homes that are manufactured homes, we keep over 50 homes on our lot while most other home dealers have twelve or less. Who do you think is more likely to have the home you are looking for available to view today? That is right, Alamo Homes.
- Wider Selection: we not only have more homes to walk through, we flat out have more homes because we work with more home building factories than most modular home sellers.
- Best pricing: we sell so many modular homes that we have volume pricing which means you can buy the exact same modular home for less money. Speaking of pricing, we won’t sucker you in with low pricing that is only a base model before delivery. We would like to treat you like we like to be treated, giving you the price that includes the base home, the options, the delivery, any site preparation…EVERYTHING! No bait and switch here, just honest, straight forward prices.
- Exceptional service: we are still your local, family owned business. We take pride in serving you well and our owner still encourages great customer service more than anything else among his team. The big corporate stores get customers because of large advertising budgets, we get customers because of referrals by friends and family, people just like the way we treat them!
- We like you: we admit that everyone should like you, but we want you to know we appreciate everyone who walks through the door and we will be excited to see you too!
Experts on Modular Homes
We know that wading through all of our products, brands, floor plans, and options can be exhausting or stressful. We’re here to help. Our team has decades of experience matching customers to their dream Texas modular homes. We know all about the product and brands we sell, and we can help you find the one you want. After years of selling modular homes, we also know the ins and outs of the buying, financing, customizing, and delivery process. When it comes to these important questions about one of the most important purchases in your life, you want someone experienced. Nothing matches or even compares with the wisdom and knowledge that decades of experience in modular homes gives. We want each of our customers to be satisfied and delighted, so we use our experience to bring that about.
Custom Floor Plans on Modular Homes For Sale
One of the key benefits of modular homes is that you get to create your own floor plan. Unlike designing a site-built home with an architect, this is a simple and easy process. First, find a model that you like. Maybe you like the floor plan, but you want to features like hard wood custom cabinetry. Or maybe you want to significantly change the floor plan and the features. Whatever it is, you then can work with our service representatives to modify it just the way you want. Whether you want more rooms, relocate rooms, add a bathroom, study, kids room, game room, or extend the living room with a fireplace, we can create that floor plan with you! So, find a favorite model and begin making it your own!
We Coordinate From Floor Plan To Delivery
We have a key advantage in the Texas modular homes market. That is our decades-long partnership with Alamo Transport. Because of this partnership, we are able to handle the coordination of delivery and setup throughout San Antonio and South Texas. All you have to worry about is the custom modular home floor plan you want. You can be sure that your home will be delivered on time to your lot, set on the foundation type you request, and completely set up with your utilities and everything else needed to meet your family’s needs!