- Bed: 3
- Bath: 2
- Sq Footage: 1,920
- Model: SLT32603A
- Type: Double Wide
- Price: Call For More Info
Our factories offer hundreds of options to allow our customers true customization with their home. Available options vary from factory to factory, and there are way too many to list in full here. We have listed the most popular options with pricing for this factory to give you a better idea of the final price of your home.
- Low – E Gridded Windows by LUX
- 6 Panel Steel Front Door
- Ecobee Smart Thermostat
- Carrier SmartComfort Furnace
- Frigidaire App. Pkg. - Fridge, Range, Dishwasher
- Safety Exit Windows - All Bedrooms
- 12” I – Beam
- Full Length Outriggers
- Joists 2x6 / 16” O. C.
- Walls 2x4 / 16” O. C.
- 8’ Sidewall Height
- Double Marriage Wall Construction
- Textured Ceiling
- 19 / 32” 4x8 OSB Tongue & Grooved
- 42” DuraCraft Picture Frame Cabinets
- Hidden Hinges
- 4” Kick Plate at Base of Cabinets
- Kitchen Drawer Bank
- Carpet by Shaw
- Vinyl Entry - Standard
- Vinyl Flooring by Beau Flor
- 20 Year Shingles by CertainTeed
- 6 Panel Arched Interior Doors
- 40 Gallon Electric Water Heater
- Blown Cellulose Insulation
- Recessed LED Can Lights
- Porch Light(s)
- Ventilated Eave 8” for 28’ and 12” on 32’
- Mate Line Gasket
- Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding
- Sheathing WZ I – Foam Standard
- 7/16" OSB Sheathing - Optional
- Shutters on Front Side
- 2” Blinds
- Steel Front Door w/ Storm Door and Deadbolt
- 32”x76” Rear Outswing Door
- GFI Receptacle (Exterior by Utility)
- Overhead Light in Walk-in Closets
Our factories offer hundreds of options to allow our customers true customization with their home. Available options vary from factory to factory, and there are way too many to list in full here. We have listed the most popular options for this factory to give you a better idea of what's available. Call us for a definitive, updated list of features for your specific model!
Clayton has been building homes for 60 years. They’ve been involved in building traditional site-built homes, modular homes, manufactured homes, tiny homes, college dormitories, military barracks, and apartments. They specialize in providing affordable homes so that everyone can experience the joy of homeownership. Eleven out of the past twelve years, Clayton Homes was rewarded with the prestigious MHI Retailer of the Year award! All Clayton Homes are built with energy efficient, environmentally conscious materials and approved by a third party inspector so that you can enjoy your home for many years. To minimize weather delays and ensure quality, Clayton manufactures its homes in climate controlled facilities. Each home is manufactured to be ENERGY STAR qualified using high-performance windows, effective insulation, energy-efficient heating and cooling, and careful construction, which gives customers a less expensive, more comfortable, quieter home for the future. Clayton builds mobile and manufactured homes ranging from 820 square feet to 2580 square feet and has facilities located around the country. We are proud to partner with Clayton Homes in offering you this home!
*Some Images Contain Additional Upgrades Not Included In Base Price.